City of St. Paul Park 

on the Mississippi


Looking for an application?  Can't seem to find it.  This section has been created to simplify the process.   Listed below are applications now available for you to print.

Still can't find the application you are looking for?  Please call City Hall at (651) 459-9785.




 Liquor Licenses

 Reporting Requirements

Per City Code, all residential haulers are required to submit quarterly recycling reports.  Beginning 2015 haulers can now submit this report directly to Washington County.
Attached Document or FileResident Complaint Form Residential Trash Hauler
City of St. Paul Park, 600 Portland Avenue, St. Paul Park MN 55071