City of St. Paul Park 

on the Mississippi

Report Forms and Requests

Request for House Watch

When you know you will be out of town complete this form and get it to the City and our officers will check your house while you are gone to ensure everything is still secure.

State Crash Report Form

This form is mandated to complete when the crash you were involved in has a combined damage of $1,000 or more, or it resulted in injury or death.
City of St. Paul Park, 600 Portland Avenue, St. Paul Park MN 55071